Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Trip to Bisbee Arizona!

Karl and I had an itch to get out of town this last weekend, so we thought we'd go to Bisbee since we both have never been there. Let me tell you it is totally a town worth seeing! Bisbee is such a quaint mining town. Karl and I loved it! In fact we both would like to live there for a little bit, hopefully sometime in the future. Parts of the town reminded my a little of Europe! The whole town is built on a hill. There are a bunch of stairways that lead you all around the town and cobblestone like alley ways. We really enjoyed walking all around town and visiting all the little shops. I can't wait to get back there. We even stopped by Tombstone on the way home because we enjoyed our first Tombstone trip so much! Gosh, both Tombstone and Bisbee are such amazing historical towns!

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

You two are so cute that you take little weekend trips together. I remember when we could do that - oh the good ol days! We can't wait to see you both!

MonicaMae17 said...

I don't think I have ever heard a young, cute, hip person say they want to move to Bisbee. I'm impressed Rachael! You look so good in your pictures! Miss you